Rund um mein Austauschjahr

17.05.15

Days like this, Saturday 16/05/2015

I stood up early, around 8.00. Get myself ready and went then by bus to town. There, in the "Hipster- Part" Kalamaja (Kalamaja translated to english means Fish-House) was an event called Kalamaja päevad/Kalamaja Days. Anyways I went there to volunteer for YFU. I wasn´t there alone, also other exchange stundents joined and as well two estonians who went for exchange before a couple of years.
It was pretty cool and fun. 
You can probably also see on the pictures that Maja, Flurina and me ended also up at a flea market and shopped there some clothes. 
After this we went to oldtown, because my favorite french girl here in estonia had a concert and after this was finished we went to my place and made food together and talked. Around 23.00 some friends left my place to stay over night at Jennys place and Flurina and Maja stayed at my place.
On the moring after the others came back, beacuse they had kinda all the same way back to their places. We made pancakes together, watched a movie after this and then they left. 
In fact that so less days are left, we have to enjoy every second with each other! 

Have a nice evening, Grace 

















1 Kommentar: