Rund um mein Austauschjahr

25.01.15

Estonian Evening

On Friday I was at a estonian evening in Noortekeskus in Tallinn, the building where I was also at the Christmas Evening (the post about the Christmas Evening can  you find some posts before).
It was pretty cool. There were a lot of people, a lot of non-estonians. We tasted there  some estonian traditionall food like Kohuke, Kama and brown bread with fish as well. Also we played a quiz and watched at the end of the evening the movie "Tangerines". I  have to say: This movie was great...so if you haven`t watched it. Do it!
I think the highlight of the evening was the traditionall dancing. There was a group of professional estonian dancers for showing us these and well few dances I recognized (maybe you know..I go sometimes for dancing traditionall).









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen