Rund um mein Austauschjahr

10.12.14

Update - How I feel - What I feel

Well, I`m here since almost 4 months. Unbelievably. The time passes so fast here. In two weeks is Christmas and I`m kinda excited how my lovely hostfamily will celebrate it. At the moment I miss my family in germany a lot, but it isn`t homesickness.
In germany is the christmastime a time where you do a lot of things together with your family. Like cooking, baking, decorating...etc. and here it`s different.
But it`s normal for an exchangestudent to make new experiences. That´s the thing wich makes a exchangeyear intersting and likeable.
I´m so happy and thankful that my family (in Germany) has enabled me to make this awesome experience. It`s weird there exists this one quote, it says "You appreciate first what you have, when you´re gone" and that is so true.
Now I know that I coudn`t have a better family!

I have to say that I feel very at home here on estonia. I´m happy.

And by the way: Minu eestikeel on veel halb. (My estonian is still bad)

Grace

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen